Welcome to Day 3 of my 30 Minutes for 30 Days series! If you are just joining me, you can find out how this all got started HERE. You can read all the 30 for 30 posts HERE.
For The Minimalist Game, I am getting rid of:
- One package of wooden skewers.
- One package of black tea.
- One large pot with lid and rack being returned to its rightful owner.
- Five empty cardboard containers with lids.
- Four cardboard boxes.
- One plastic basket.
- 12 seed starting pots.
- 12 wooden plant markers.
- One soil testing tool.
- One pizza screen.
- One extra-large vacuum bag.
- Five cookbooks. (I know! I can't believe it either!)
|You know what's sad here? A lot of this is hoarded trash.|
|Traded at McKay Bookstore. This right here is how you know a declutter project is getting serious.|
RUNNING TOTAL: 78
...of which today, counting the package of skewers and the box of tea each as single units and not by their individual pieces, there were 114 discrete pieces. To date I have removed over 424 items from my home.
And in the interest of transparency, the one book this Vocational Homemaker decided to keep:
|Don't be a hater.|