Welcome to Day 3 of my 30 Minutes for 30 Days series! If you are just joining me, you can find out how this all got started HERE. You can read all the 30 for 30 posts HERE.
OK. Today’s 30-for-30 job is a biggie and it won’t get done in a single session. Today I am going to attack the plastic stacking drawers in the art room. There are three sets of them, and currently they have a piece of flimsy wood on top to serve as a work surface. My goal is to completely rehouse everything in those drawers so I can get rid of them and put in a sewing table for Ella.
For The Minimalist Game, I am getting rid of:
- Two pairs of tights that I really love but which realistically I am never going to repair. :(
- A winter sweater that I like but which chokes me.
- A cake cooling stand that I bought to use as a canning rack, which it does badly.
- A chicken-cooking stand. (Why did I think I’d ever want to cook my chicken vertically???)
- More books to sell at McKay used book store.
- Two packages of inkjet photo paper.
- A package of staples.
- A package of thumbtack thingies.
- More shredded papers.
|Sweater, tights, chicken-cooking thingie, cake stand. Nothing witty about this.|
|Too many office supplies. Nothing witty about this either.|
Ding-dang it, I thought I had a picture of the books but now I can't find it. You probably know what books look like. These were like the ones you've seen, only different titles.
RUNNING TOTAL: 45
...of which today there were 13 discrete, individual items plus two folders of papers. To date that makes approximately 220 items decluttered from my home.
|I love you, daddy. Thank you.|